Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 9

Hello everyone! Today was a good day. Well, kind of. I ate two big cookies and three mini muffins this afternoon. So yeah. That wasn't the best. However, I did resist candy all day. We have several bowls of mini candy bars sitting in my IRT classroom left over from an a visitor this week, and I looked at them all day without indulging. I am proud of myself for making such a conscious decision to resist. Too bad it didn't work with the baked goods. Also, my mom and I spent all evening making delicacies for a ladies' tea tomorrow, and I did a good job with that. I only snacked a little, and mostly on veggies. I'm hoping that tomorrow I will only eat the food at the tea if I know it's a conscious choice and I'm not "using." Finally, I am pleased to report that I made my way to the gym today, and burned off the equivalent number of calories from the muffins and cookies. It took and hour and a half (760 calories). I am so happy I finally made good on my promise and followed through. What a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment