Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 16

Today was an okay day. I had a much needed break from the kids, since they went on a field trip. Because I am a para I stayed at school and did busy work. So that was nice. Overall, it wasn't my worst day but it wasn't my healthiest day. I was reading an article that said that people who record the food they eat lose twice as much weight, so I am going to start recording my food here. For breakfast I had a granola bar, snacked on pumpkin seeds, then for lunch 4 slices of thin crust mushroom pizza (it was soooo good), a Reese's PB cup, a Kit Kat bar (really Hannah? Really??), a 16 oz caramel iced latte (Are you kidding me?), a few grilled veggies for dinner, then a small bowl of icecream with whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate chips (seriously?) to end the day. So overall it was not a nutricious day, but I didn't binge. And I walked/jogged another four miles, plus went on a leisurely 20 minute walk with my sister. I am so hungry right now but I can't eat anything because of the wisdom teeth removal tomorrow morning.
Right now I am just trying to focus on what it feels like to be thin. This time last year I lost 20 pounds and I just remember feeling so free. I was so comfortabe in my own skin and I enjoyed the summer so much. I lost that weight because my doctor gave me a weightloss drug. Now I want to lose weight naturally. I can't go back to that stuff. It just wasn't natural. I
have to learn to be healthy on my own. So when I want icecream or chocolate or whatever I have to think about that. Food makes me feel good but nothing felt as good as being comfortable in my own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment