Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 15

Sorry to be posting late again. Last night was another night I just konked out. I was gone all day and didn't make it home until almost 9! I can't keep getting so exhausted though, it keeps me from exercise. Yesterday was not a bad day! I ate fruit for breakfast, snacked on pumkin seeds, had veggies with 1oz of ranch for lunch, and a burrito bowl (beans veggies salsa guacamole lettuce) for dinner. A few slip ups include a handful of chips, a handful of white chocolate chips, and a small handful of Nerds. Not bad overall, though I wish I had exercised.
I weighed in at a whopping 151 lbs. So sad that I am right where I started. It just goes to show that I am still addicted, and that I'm not doing something right. So I made a grocery list and a menu for next week, and tonight I'll go and get groceries. Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth extracted, so I won't be eating too much for a few days, but when things get back to normal I can't wait to try and uphold my "real foods" diet. I am trying to cut out processed foods and enjoy what nature gave us. I am going to keep on jogging and hiking, and hopefully add 5 lb weights to my workouts. I am not going to let my weight gain get me down. I can become healthy and meet my goals. I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment