Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 13

Well, candy is my kryptonite. Seriously. Today (actually yesterday, this is the next morning) was my first really, really bad day since beginning this project. Even worse than the whole frozen pizza day. Here's why: I used really bad with some, ok A LOT, of candy. It was definitely fixation giving in to action. And it made me emotional. It made me sad to fail. I hate that food has that power over me. I am still as much of an addict as ever. Besides that I ate pretzels, pasta for lunch, a breadstick, bread chips, and more pasta for dinner, just to recap some of the food I ate. So it was also a really carby-starchy day too. I'm just so disappointed. But I will not give in to my disappointment. I will not use it as an excuse to fail again today. Do I have to eat today? Yes. Do I have to eat candy today? Nope. And I won't. Today will be a healthy day. Because yesterday was an epic fail. I didn't make it home until 930, so I didn't exercise either. But I don't feel too bad about that, since it was pretty late to go out and exercise.
So here's what I think today. Candy must be removed from my diet. I usually say all things in moderation, but not this, not for me. It's just not working. Besides that, I said before that I hate food addiction because I'll never stop needing the substance which I abuse. But I don't need candy. I'm just addicted to it, pure and simple. So, no more candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment