Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 21

I don't want to weight myself tomorrow. Honestly, I don't want to know. Today was ok. I had oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, snacked on pumpkin seeds (too many!!!), then yogurt and apple sauce for lunch, then soy crisps and hummus, pretzel flats, a few bites of quesadilla, sesame peanut noodles for dinner, and two mini Reese's PB cups. It wouldn't have been the worst day if it wasn't for the sesame peanut noodles. I was totally fixating on those, and then I ate way too much. That doesn't even have nutritional content. It's just noodles (carbs) in peanut sauce (fat). Ugh I wish I made better choices. Then I passed out. My body is still recovering, so I fell asleep at like 7 and never woke up until now (3AM). So no exercise. I didn't eat any fresh fruit or vegetables today, though I know I got some nutrients from the pumpkin seeds, apple sauce, soy crisps, and hummus.
I'm not thinking about much today. Just how I feel like I'll never be thin. Unless I take some extreme measures. This project is helping but it's not turning out the way I was hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment