Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 18

Today was another sleepy day. I ate oatmeal, mashed potatoes, a small frappucino, a bowl of blackbean soup, some more mashed potatoes, and some pudding. And I'm still hungry now! My jaws really hurt despite the pain meds. I can't wait to go out and have a celebratory quesadilla when I get the ability to chew back. I am going grocery shopping with my vegan friend Rachel tomorrow, so I do plan on really cleaning up my diet into real food, but I gotta celebrate later on this week with a quesadilla. I went for a walk today. It wasn't long, but it still took a lot out of me. My sister and I took her puppy down to the beach and explored. It was fun, and we had nice weather. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get a little more exercise, and I plan on eating healthier (oatmeal, yogurt, apple sauce). No more pudding and mashed potatoes. Not much else to report, I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment